Proper training is essential to ensure great customer service from your call center agents. But are you using the best practices for agent training? The ICMI article “10 Best Practices for Agent Training” by Elaine Carr presents and discusses the following best practices:
- Provide an agenda and success criteria at the very beginning of the training.
- Focus the training on need-to-know information.
- Provide graduated practice and repetition over time.
- Apply company rules in the classroom.
- Use adult learning principles.
- Let learners have control over their learning as much as possible.
- Utilize action planning.
- Be collaborative about training.
- Provide reinforcement tools to supervisors.
- Always look to get better at training.
To read the full article, please click the link below:
If you're interested in outsourcing with a call center, we can help at no charge! Fill out the form for a FREE call center cost proposal.
Outsource Consultants are call center experts with over 20 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading call centers. Let us help you find the call center that best fits your requirements.