In his recent article, Time Dreyer states that contact centers need to do more than increasing their budget; they need to focus on sustainable growth through technology. Dreyer points out that chatbots are a big investment contact centers can make for this goal because they can save companies billions of dollars in costs every year. The article goes on to elaborate on the following three reasons contact centers should use customer support chatbots:
1) Chatbots can help alleviate inbound call center agents from call volume overload by assisting customers with routine or simple inquiries. The article goes on to discuss other key ways the technology helps call center agents. Click here to read more!
2) Chatbot software can help contact center companies make the shift from dated technology to updated solutions to create a more cost-effective infrastructure. Learn more.
3) Chatbots can help companies increase sales conversions by addressing customer issues and offering solutions that better suit their needs.
Is Live Chat Support Is Right For Your Company?
If you have a company with an online presence that provides significant information to its customers, the chances are pretty good you could use some level of web chat. Whether it’s live chat support agents or chatbots, this technology can greatly benefit companies as a means to support sales and customer service. The following are three reasons companies should use chat support in their contact centers:
1) In the past, customers preferred calling companies directly for their questions, and a large number of them still do. However, there is a rising amount of people who prefer self-service to do research or resolve their issues with products and services. These customers would rather avoid calling a company if at all possible, so they would be served more optimally by multichannel contact center solutions such as social media, chat, and email support.
2) Chatbots and live chat support agents provide customers with instant service. Immediate service can greatly reduce shopping cart abandonment and help strengthen customer loyalty by being there for them whenever they need you.
3) Chat support agents and chatbots can proactively and reactively provide recommendations to customers for products and services based on their past purchase history. This strategic use of live chat agents and chatbots for up-selling and cross-selling can greatly help companies increase their overall sales conversions to increase revenue and positively impact their bottom line.
This blog post is based on an article from CustomerThink. To read the original article, please click the link below:
Need a live chat support call center? We can help! Fill out the form for a free call center cost proposal.
Outsource Consultants are call center experts with over 20 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading call centers. Let us help you find the call center that best fits your requirements.