In a recent article, Nancy Seby discusses how contact centers use cloud software to reduce costs and also as a backup for disaster recovery. Seby discusses the following times when using cloud software can help contact centers with data recovery:
1) Call abandonment due to poor call routing or bad agent allocation during spikes in call volume.
2) When disasters occur and a technical team would be necessary to work on ACD, CRM, and other systems.
3) When data becomes lost due to natural or man-made disasters.
Seby’s article goes into detail on how exactly cloud software can help contact centers during these crises. To read more, check out her article here.
5 Cloud Call Center Software Pricing Models to Consider
Many companies utilize cloud software; but some might still be considering it and are curious of the pricing options available. Cloud-based call center software solutions offer a variety of pricing models. While the models are usually based on the number of users, they also offer elasticity to dynamically add and subtract users based on actual demand. Monthly fees typically include licensing, maintenance, and basic product updates. Pricing and service is locked in for periods of one year or longer. The following are five cloud-based call center software pricing models to consider:
￼1) PER USER/PER MONTH PRICING: This is the traditional Software as a Service (SaaS) pricing model where each user added increases the total cost.
2) PER PRACTICE/PER MONTH PRICING: Allows a maximum number of users (e.g., 15). Adding or reducing users does not impact the price you pay if you are at or under the limit.
3) PER TRANSACTION OR PER MINUTE PRICING: In this pricing model, volume rather than users drives the total cost.
4) PEAK SEAT PRICING: This pricing is based on the highest number of seats utilized in a given period, keeping pricing in line with volume.￼
5) SCALED-BACK LICENSES: This pricing model is available for certain users who do not use all aspects of the solution.
In addition to considering costs associated with vendors and consultants, call center executives need to pay careful attention to the cost of internal administration and business process re-engineering by key employees. At Outsource Consultants, we use the “one-third rule,” where each dollar in licensing costs will equate to one additional dollar spent on business process improvement and another dollar spent on training and adoption programs. Regardless of the complexity of the chosen call center software solution, there will be long-term costs to consider.
Outsource Consultants can find the cloud call center software solution that’s right for you!
There any many options in the marketplace to choose from. At no charge, Outsource Consultants can find you the cloud call center software technology you need based upon your requirements. Our cloud-based technology partners have a proven, stable, cost-effective cloud contact center software solution for you that include any or all of these services:
- Inbound Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) with Skills-Based Routing
- Outbound Predictive Dialer/Preview Dialer
- Cloud Routing (a unified queue in the cloud)
- Digital Recording
- Voice Broadcast
- Customized Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Solutions
- Call Tracking
Our technology partners provide a better suite of hosted call center management products than most million-dollar premise-based call center solutions. With limited up-front costs, unlimited scalability, and better flexibility, our partner systems work for you to achieve all your call center goals. Click here to learn more!
Need an outsource call center? We can help! Fill out the form for a free call center cost proposal.
Outsource Consultants are contact center experts with over 20 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading call centers. Let us help you find the call center that best fits your requirements.