We, and numerous other organizations, have been promoting the significance of social media for a while, and with good reason. There are millions of people using social media to voice their opinions and ask questions of companies. If your company isn’t using any social media channels, you could miss out on interacting with your customers and potential customers. The Jeffbullas’s Blog article “7 Tips to Stay on Top of Social Media Customer Service” by Paul Johns elaborates on the following list for navigating social media customer service:
- Find the right platform for your company size and needs
- Kill the script
- Give your agents autonomy to be human and provide a real resolution
- Adopt new channels and discover new opportunities
- Train your agents to deal with the new social/mobile customer
- Feed social insights into your other service channels and strategies
To read the full article, please click the link below:
If you're interested in outsourcing with a social media contact center, we can help at no charge!
Outsource Consultants are contact center experts with over 20 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading contact centers. Let us help you find the social media contact center that best fits your requirements.