Companies seeking to provide a great work environment for employees often approach this goal by offering incentives. While incentives can motivate employees temporarily, they are not always great for a long-term solution. The ICMI article “Agent Motivation That Works (Hint: Avoid Formulas)” by Brad Cleveland presents ten principles that successful organizations have that improve company culture and employee motivation:
- People respond to a clear, compelling mission.
- Actions speak louder than words.
- Effective communication cultivates trust.
- Accurate resource planning is essential.
- People tend to live up to expectations.
- Drive out “fear” that inhibits action and hampers motivation.
- Listening encourages buy-in and support.
- Conflict will happen; how it is channeled and addressed makes the difference.
- It’s True: Sincere recognition goes a long way.
- As a leader, who you are as a person is more important than the techniques you use.
To read the full article, please click the link below:
If you're interested in outsourcing with a call center, we can help at no charge! Fill out the form for a FREE call center cost proposal.
Outsource Consultants are call center experts with over 20 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading call centers. Let us help you find the call center that best fits your requirements.