Do you know the health of your customers? Not their physical health, but the health of the relationship between your customers and your company. In a recent article, Bob Hayes, PhD discusses the importance of measuring various metrics or analytics to determine customer health scores. Knowing customer health scores can assist companies by offering descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics. Hayes goes on to give detailed information on the following three steps to creating customer health scores:
These steps can help create customer health scoring, but Hayes raises another point that these scores won’t be effective if employees don’t understand what they mean. Hayes offers the following four things companies need to report on with customer health scores:
Concerned About Your Call Center Outsourcing Partnership? You Need A Checkup!
Just as the Bob Hayes article points out that companies need to evaluate the health of their customers, so too should companies evaluate the health of their partnership with their call center outsourcing provider. If you’re currently outsourcing with a call center, you want to make sure that your current outsourcer is meeting all of your desired performance KPIs, meeting your quality objectives, and providing you with the most competitive pricing. If you’re concerned about the health of your current call center outsourcing partnership, we can help you evaluate your current outsourcing partner to assure that they are providing you the most competitive rates while meeting industry standard service level performance standards and requirements.
Outsource Consultants are call center experts with a combined 60 years of call center outsourcing industry experience and have the most comprehensive and detailed analysis of the global outsourcing marketplace. We have spent thousands of hours vetting and researching the strengths and specializations of over 300 of the industry leading outsource call centers.
Our Free Call Center Checkup Includes:
1) An assessment of your current call center outsourcing provider to make sure your organization's outsourcing is making the grade.
2) Recommendations for how you can improve your existing call center outsourcing experience.
3) Competitive cost analysis of your current pricing model versus similar outsourcers in the region or market you are currently outsourcing (onshore, nearshore, and offshore). In summary, we'll tell you if you're currently overpaying, underpaying, or inline with competitive market pricing.
If we determine that your current call center outsourcing partner doesn't meet industry standards or provide competitive rates, we’ll provide you with:
1) 4-6 call center cost proposals.
2) Comparative side-by-side competitive analysis to further assist you with your outsource call center selection process.
3) Consistent follow-up with you and your new call center partner to track performance and assure they perform to your standards and meet your KPIs.
Fill out the form here for a free call center outsourcing checkup to make sure you're getting the best outsourcing quality, performance, and pricing ROI.
This blog post is based on an article from CustomerThink. To read the original article, please click the link below:
Need a call center? We can help! Fill out the form for a free call center cost proposal.
Outsource Consultants are contact center experts with over 20 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading call centers. Let us help you find the call center that best fits your requirements.