2015 was a year of progression for customer service. While some years are based on keeping with the “same old, same old” mindset, 2015 was different due to the role of technology taking center stage. In the ICMI article, “Year in Review: Customer Service Trends in 2015 and What They Mean for 2016,” Rich Weborg discusses these trends that jumped to a new level in 2015:
- Customer service got smart
- Customer service got automated
- Customer service got focused
- Customer service got diversified
Weborg also makes predictions on what will happen in customer service in 2016 with companies building on the advances made last year. These predictions include:
- Continued rise in cloud computing
- Delivering on the omnichannel promise
- Proactive customer service
- More artificial intelligence
- Moving towards a mobile-first future
- More digital/emerging channels
To read more about these topics, please click the link below:
If you're interested in outsourcing with a call center, we can help at no charge! Fill out the form for a FREE call center cost proposal.
Outsource Consultants are call center experts with over 20 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading call centers. Let us help you find the call center that best fits your requirements.