The MENG article, "Five Ways to Stop the Oncoming Customer Service Train Wreck…Before it Happens" by Linda Popky, discusses the idea that many people have had situations where they love a product or company, but a negative customer service experience tarnishes their whole perspective on the company. Popky gives five steps to having better customer service:
- Recognize the Key Role Employees Play in Your Marketing
- Engage Employees Proactively
- Empower Employees To Throw Out the Script
- Build a Culture that Recognizes and Retells the Stories of Employee Exemplars
- Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
To read the full article, click the link below:Five Ways to Stop the Oncoming Customer Service Train Wreck…Before it Happens - Linda Popky
If you're interested in outsourcing with a call center, we can help at no charge! Fill out the form for a FREE call center cost proposal.
Outsource Consultants are call center experts with over 20 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading call centers. Let us help you find the call center that best fits your requirements.