Whenever a company is getting ready to implement new software (cloud, auto dialer, etc.), the focus is often on ROI. However, sometimes the focus should be shifted towards the betterment of your employees’ work-life and how the software will benefit them. The ICMI article “Don't Ask What's in it for the Company, Ask What's in it for Employees” by Gal Rimon gives six lessons learned from using software that makes employees happier and more productive. These lessons are:
- It's not just about work-life balance, it's about work lives as well
- It's not about monitoring, it's about motivation
- It's not about employee attrition, it's about employee experience
- Employees know – More learning is more earning
- Mastery and good teamwork trump competition any day
- Kill the cubicle, physically and virtually
To read about these lessons in detail, please click the link below:
If you're interested in outsourcing with a call center, we can help at no charge!
Outsource Consultants are call center experts with over 20 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading call centers. Let us help you find the call center that best fits your requirements.